Subject: [Leica] Digital M mount camera speculation
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Jul 25 05:43:13 2006

Hoppy

The retrofocal design of the ZM lenses has always been a clear and loud hint
for a rather likely Zeiss Ikon D-rangefinder. I go even  further and
pretend, Zeiss would not have created the ZM lens line for film, only.

I believe they will wait until it can be done with an appropriate fullframe
sensor. Count Cosina and Mister Kobayashi-San to be on the ship, too, once
this operation takes off.

Didier

Replies: Reply from mark at rabinergroup.com (Mark Rabiner) ([Leica] Digital M mount camera speculation)