Subject: [Leica] adobe lightroom - lug takes?
From: klaus.elmquist at get2net.dk (Klaus Elmquist Nielsen)
Date: Mon Jul 24 03:26:49 2006

Hi Eric

I have not yet tried Adobe Lightroom. But perhaps this press
release/newsletter will
put things into perspective:

        http://pixmantec.com/newsletter/19/index.html

I certainly hope that Adobe Lightroom will be as good as rawshooter
essentials!

For those who use or would like to use Rawshooter Essentials: Be sure to get
the most recent version before it disappears from the net! :-)

Klaus