Subject: [Leica] Re: Therapy
From: lrzeitlin at optonline.net (Lawrence Zeitlin)
Date: Sun Jul 23 16:02:56 2006

On Jul 23, 2006, at 2:51 PM, lug-request@leica-users.org wrote:

> Some sails on it and it would be my ideal therapy, too :-)
> Thanks for showing,
> Philippe
>

> Op 23-jul-06, om 14:20 heeft Peter Dzwig het volgende geschreven:
>
>> http://gallery.leica-users.org/album293/Retail_Therapy
>>
>> M3 5 cm Summicron f16 1/100th
>>

>> Peter Dzwig

Unleaded gasoline is $3.89 per US gallon at my local marina and my
boating friends in the UK tell me it is over $5 per gallon at the
marina in Bangor, Wales. A boat like Retail Therapy would burn 10
gallons an hour at a moderate speed. Therapy for the wealthy, indeed.
I'll go with the sails.

Larry Z