Subject: [Leica] on the sofa tour!
From: kcassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Thu Jul 20 11:14:20 2006

Phil and I are planning on being out on the second leg of the Armed
America photo tour in mid August. Starting in green bay, then going
south to st louis, up through columbus, wheeling, and pittsburgh. if
you're along the way and meet any one of the following criteria:

a) want my autograph
b) own a gun
c) have a pair of sofas or living room floor space you wouldn't mind
sharing
d) think you can beat seattles leica-stacking record

... every $70 we don't spend at a Quality Inn we can spend on film.

And by "film" I mean gin, of course.

Here's our current proposed route:

http://www.availabledark.com/~ratty/armedamerica/second-road-trip/route2
.jpg