Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 28: Dutch motoring
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jul 20 07:14:20 2006

In a message dated 7/20/2006 7:40:50 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
don.dory@gmail.com writes:

I stay  sane currently as I am only about 1.45 miles from my job and the
traffic  insanity doesn't last long enough to trigger the  aggressive
impulses.

I am about 17 blocks from my job, and when the Church Street Bridge  is
backed up, it takes me more than seven minutes to get to work, otherwise it
is
about five. ;-)

Regards,
Sonny