Subject: [Leica] Re: Keeper cameras
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Tue Jul 18 19:24:43 2006

On Jul 18, 2006, at 9:46 PM, Don Dory wrote:

> but also very
> clean Photomic finders, F2's especially normal prism and the later
> meter
> finders,

A while back I had thought of selling my black F2 photomic, with
meter prism, and it's near mint, if you can say that about a camera
that old.  I'm the original owner and have taken great care of it.
Anyway, the prices started going back up for this model, so it stays
with me.

The same is true of the FM2's and the FM3a, especially the latter.
If you can find one, they command a premium.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn