Subject: [Leica] Hindu Wedding in N'awlins
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Tue Jul 18 14:41:10 2006

At 06:00 PM 7/18/2006, you wrote:
>Even a Hindu in New Orleans is done slighty different. I had allot
>of fun photographing this wedding and I'm still editing over 1,300
>images. No I'm not posting them all! And I lucked out with the
>Natchez going downriver.
>
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/album466
>
>Chris

Wonderful, Chris!  And so much happier than the Muslim wedding I
photographed in Charlotte where the bride sobbed the whole
time.  This couple looks happy and "un-arranged"

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Hindu Wedding in N'awlins)