Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW, waiting for Sunday dinner.
From: kennybod at (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Mon Jul 17 15:13:22 2006

On Jul 17, 2006, at 3:57 PM, wrote:

> The Church of Christ people just
> eat at Church and stay out of  the race and long lines.  ;-)

No, my sister (church of christ) and her family are the ones who race
to beat the Baptists!  :-)

Ask Don about the Johnson's Ferry Road Baptist Church, in Marietta.
It is an enormous complex.

I'm sure Philippe has no idea of what we are talking about.  Religion
in the USA is a very strange thing.

The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PESO):

Current Medium Format Photos:

Replies: Reply from don.dory at (Don Dory) ([Leica] Don's PAW, waiting for Sunday dinner.)