Subject: [Leica] Maria, Yes or No?
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Mon Jul 17 06:22:01 2006

PESO:

Thanks, guys!  You came up with some great suggestions.  I'm going to
try rotating slightly, cropping, and darkening.  I think it will work.
For those who suggested that I didn't bend my knees or wasn't close
enough, that's another photo:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/63621298

For those who want to know the family, here is Maria's twin sister, Marta:
http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/image/63641615

Both of them will get 8x10 prints when I go back to Honduras next
week, but I have another one for Marta that doesn't show her birthmark.

Opinions welcome.  Thanks for your help on the first one.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Maria, Yes or No?)