Subject: [Leica] Protracted silence
From: vroger at gmail.com (Victor Rubin)
Date: Mon Jul 17 03:38:38 2006

Hi all:
Just so that you don't think that my non-posting for such a long time means
that I haven't been having fun shooting, I enclose a few of the pictures
that have given me a bit of pleasure. Regrettably the pressures of time
haven't allowed me to be more active on line, but I continue to carry a
camera wherever I go and shoot whatever I happen to come across. My repects
and best wishes to all. This list provides more than entertainment. It
provides a "service" to all who want to know what's going on in our world.
vroger

http://www.leica-gallery.net/vroger/image-94358.html
 http://www.leica-gallery.net/vroger/image-94643.html
 http://www.leica-gallery.net/vroger/image-94644.html