Subject: [Leica] was location
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Sun Jul 16 21:37:29 2006

In a message dated 7/16/2006 11:34:31 P.M. Central Daylight Time,
SonC@aol.com writes:

Louisiana has moved to
the forefront in this region by  offering location photographers and
producers
incentives rather than  charging them location fees.
-------

I might add that a number of productions were interrupted by the
Hurricanes,
but the producers shifted production to North Louisiana, and   since
Natchitoches is like a very clean New Orleans, we were the beneficiary of
the
completion several of those productions.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana