Subject: [Leica] Lenca Women
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Sat Jul 15 14:33:03 2006

PESO:

I mentioned about how much the Lenca women love color.  Their clothes
almost glow in the dark in their normally dark homes. They weave
their own head scarves and wear them all the time. I put a site up
with some photos to show the brilliant colors.  These are scanned
from slides - Astia film, Leica R6.2 camera, various lenses.

http://www.pbase.com/tinamanley/lenca

I don't think these would work in B&W!  Opinions welcome.

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com

Replies: Reply from imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George) ([Leica] Lenca Women)