Subject: [Leica] Re: M7 and film!
From: FELIXMATURANA at telefonica.net (Félix López de Maturana)
Date: Sat Jul 15 06:54:14 2006

> For those who prefer film, I'm going back through some files to print
> photos to take to Honduras next week.  Here's the same home with the
> M7 and 24 on one and Noctilux on the other.  This is in a very remote
> Lenca Indian community in the mountains that is accessible only by
> horse or foot.  I rode a horse named Jumper and regretted it.  I
> should have walked.  At least my sturdy Leica lenses and cameras
> survived being bounced against each other and my bones for many, many
> miles!!  Jumper jumped down a very steep slope across a stream and up
> rocks on the other side, slipping and sliding all the way.  I stayed
> on!  Coming back three days later, I walked down the rocks, across
> the stream, back up the hill and got back on Jumper on the other side.
>
> Your comments are welcome!

> Thanks!
>
> Tina
>
> Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
> http://www.tinamanley.com

While the alternate is a excellent picture the first image has for me an
incredible strength  mainly due to the nice composition and the caption
of the atmosphere. I  think, Tina, you give us lots of inspiration.

Felix

Replies: Reply from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] Re: M7 and film!)