Subject: [Leica] M7 and B&W!
From: images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley)
Date: Fri Jul 14 17:38:14 2006

At 06:51 PM 7/14/2006, you wrote:
>Tina,
>
>The image is beautiful. Perhaps a little more contrasty?
>
>In any case VERY representative of your style and a superb shot. How
>many did it take?
>
>Best regards,

Thanks, Peter.  I'll have to go back and look at my files.  I was
there for quite awhile and ate the wonderful fresh corn tortillas
that she made.  They were the best tortillas I've ever eaten because
they were made with fresh new corn straight off the cob.  Usually,
tortillas are made from dried corn. These have a special name because
they are made from new corn but the name is Lenca so I can't tell you
what it is.  I hope I'll remember so I can ask for them when I go back
again!!

Tina

Tina Manley, ASMP, NPPA
http://www.tinamanley.com