Subject: [Leica] Louis Riel
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Thu Jul 13 05:55:54 2006

Louis Riel

St. Boniface, Manitoba -- It appeared rain was imminent and I rushed to

unpack my equipment for the last location shot where Louis Riel, leader of

the Northwest Rebellion was buried.  His grave site and head stone were the

subject of the assignment.

I grabbed a Leica and started shooting, only to run out of film after the

first couple of frames.  I yelled at my son to hurry-up and load another

camera, meaning of course to hurry before the rain started.

Much to my surprise he replied, "What's you're hurry, he's been there a

hundred years."   :-)

ted

tedgrantphoto.com

Message from tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant) ([Leica] photographer artist. ;-))