Subject: [Leica] Re: Zidane's boo boo
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Tue Jul 11 02:27:23 2006

Zurich. 3 group games should be played here. And Berne and Basel are just
one hour with the train (the opening game, other group games, a quarter and
a semifinal will be played there).
The problem will be how to get tickets, our stadiums take max 30'000 people.
Didier

Message from nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts) ([Leica] Re: Zidane's boo boo)
Message from rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] Re: Zidane's boo boo)
Message from ruben at rhodos.dk (Ruben) ([Leica] Re: Zidane's boo boo)