Subject: [Leica] How to better appreciate different kinds/styles ofphotographs?
From: imagist3 at mac.com (Lottermoser George)
Date: Mon Jul 10 09:09:26 2006

The question on the table related to - stuff in print on
"appreciation" - of which there is more than can be read in a
lifetime. You may see the authors as guff producers. I don't see them
in that light. I see them simply as other's opinions. When we read
other's opinions we are challenged to think about what they have
said. We may agree or disagree - but we have thought about it.
Thinking and looking leads to appreciation.

Regards,
George Lottermoser
george@imagist.com

Message from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] How to better appreciate different kinds/styles ofphotographs?)