Subject: [Leica] PAW 27 dlridings
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jul 9 19:08:23 2006

Daniel, some more very fine images from your rollei.
I especially like 06v27-0005 for its symmetry, plus 06v27-0010 for the same
effect, plus the depth afforded by the structure, textures and cloud
background.
Inspiring, thank you.

Once you have processed these as you have listed, are you printing
chemically or scanning and printing on inkjet? I'd value the details there,
if so.

Cheers
Hoppy