Subject: [Leica] Re: World Cup
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sun Jul 9 15:41:55 2006

Yeah, the other side of the story is that a smart Italian
player managed to get under his skin and got him thrown
out of the game ;-)  I'm still pretty bowled over that he
took the bait.

Scott

---

Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35
(Jihad Sigint NSA FBI Patriot Act)