Subject: [Leica] How to better appreciate different kinds/stylesofphotographs?
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Sat Jul 8 17:59:47 2006

Visconti's film "Death in Venice" intro'd me to Mahler (the
Adagietto Symphony #5). I loved reading Mann's short novel
and saw the movie when I was 15 or so. The music so beautifully
complements the rest of film - just lovely, and I was hooked.

Scott

--
Pics @ http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps
Leica M6TTL, Bessa R, Nikon FM3a, Nikon D70, Rollei AFM35