Subject: [Leica] Shoot from the Dark Side as Vampires cast no shadow...
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat Jul 8 14:02:08 2006

Richard:

>http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=7104

I like the next one better in terms of the vampire not having her hand over
her victim's face:

http://www.dragonsgate.net/photopost/showphoto.php?photo=7103&sort=1&size=medium&cat=3172

but I'd rather be able to see her fangs, like in the first link.

I'd also suggest a darker background.  Having a light, airy background pulls
my attention away from the subject.  More importantly, what is a vampire
doing out and about when there's that kind of light in the background?
Green screen it and put in some kind of creepy castle walls.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/