Subject: [Leica] more bocce from Union Hill
From: Harvey.Arche at jp2hs.org (Arche, Harvey)
Date: Fri Jul 7 09:28:11 2006

I lost track of two rolls I shot that evening (what with the 4th
celebrations I shot a lot of film this last weekend, and it'll take a couple
of weeks to inflict it all on you) and missed scanning these frames:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album404/phones1
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album404/hotpants
http://gallery.leica-users.org/album404/challenge

These three guys were dipping, so I more or less stalked them all evening
hoping to get a good spit shot. But since they were pretty discrete about
using their cups, this was as close as I got:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album404/dippers

I knew I'd forgotten something.
Arche