Subject: [Leica] For Pen Friends - Biscuit Lovers - and people who ride in trams
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Jul 7 07:38:42 2006

Had to take the bus and tram to the neighbouring part of town this morning.

For Pen Friends - this is the Pelikan Factory, up until around 10 years
ago the famous fountain pens were made here. Now it's all restaurants,
apartments, small businesses
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_4154_edited_2

For Biscuit Lovers - The home of the Leibniz-Keks (and Butter Leibniz)
the most fantastic biscuits in the world (I#m biased, I've lived here
for 30 years) - and great for dunking in tea or coffee
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_4142_edited_1

And two from the way home - in one of Hannovers new Silver Arrows - the
new style tram/underground public transport vehicles

On the way to school
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_4139_edited_2

Pretty young Chilean lady on the phone
http://gallery.leica-users.org/New-Old-Pictures/MG_4141_edited_2

Hope you like them - if not please don't hesitate to say so too.
Douglas