Subject: [Leica] FS or Trade --- 35-70/4 Vario-Elmar R $750
From: jecheatham at yahoo.com (Jim Cheatham)
Date: Thu Jul 6 16:43:45 2006

Sorry for having to post this early, but I won't be
able to get to an internet computer tomorrow.

I just purchased the 28-90/2.8-4.5 Vario and now need
to sell my 35-70/4 w/ROM contacts. It is mint with all
the caps, boxes, etc. I bought it new and it has been
a great lens. $750

Since the new lens doesn't have macro capabilities, I
am open to possibly trading the 35-70/4 toward an APO
100/2.8 Macro.

Cash or PayPal. Can ship via UPS or USPS. Buyer to pay
shipping. Feel free to call me 803/787-7559 or email:
jecheatham@yahoo.com. I will respond as soon as I can.

Jim Cheatham