Subject: [Leica] Jill Greenberg's Distressed Children
From: reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid)
Date: Wed Jul 5 15:09:26 2006

The world is full of emotionally disturbed child abusers, and our job as
parents is to shield our children from them when they are young, and teach
our children how to be strong enough to resist them as they get older. The
parents of these children are failing in their duties as parents. If I ran
the world I'd probably want to have the parents arrested, but in most cases
the child would then be even worse off.

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Jill Greenberg's Distressed Children)