Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 26 Half way there and Gay Pride to boot
From: don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory)
Date: Sun Jul 2 19:31:51 2006

You all know by now that these will not be your typical Gay Pride pictures.
This was a very hectic week so I got up early and ate breakfast at a Waffle
House near me.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album373/gayprideopeningbreakfast

This couple was set up for a long day of people watching.  I couldn't resist
the combination of Diet Coke, cigarettes, Pringles, and a Tigger tattoo.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album373/gaypridetwosome

I had to follow this couple for several hundred meters to get both holding
hands and a puddle.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album373/gaypridewalkinpark

On the near side of Piedmont Park I found this so typical combination of
consumer goods.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album373/gaypridekrispymercedes

Then we have the end of the day.

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album373/gayprideendoftheday

Have a good week and C & C always appreciated.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com

Replies: Reply from philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent) ([Leica] Don's PAW 26 Half way there and Gay Pride to boot)
Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Don's PAW 26 Half way there and Gay Pride to boot)