Subject: [Leica] OT: OpenOffice Suite
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Sat Jul 1 06:33:56 2006

In a message dated 6/30/2006 8:04:34 PM Central Daylight Time,
pklein@2alpha.net writes:
Well, I've now got two desktops.  They will be on a simple home network
with Internet access.  I really don't relish shelling out another $200
(employee purchase) for another copy of the Office suite. Since I wish to
be legal here

You need to find a new employer with better negotiating skills.  We get it
for home use for $29 for MS Office

gene