Subject: [Leica] Lug help needed
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jun 30 06:38:58 2006

I'm trying to help a colleague at another archives, and she found some
pictures that she needs to identify in order to preserve.  I'll let her
tell you:.

She writes:
"I am processing a collection of photos from the 1950's and 60's and have
come upon a group of strange ones. They seem to be made of some sort of
celluloid or acetate with what appears to be silk on the back.

They are approximately 4x5, and they are transparent, no mark of any kind.
They look just like a regular photo until you hold them up to the light."

You can see it here:

_http://www.sonc.com/silk.htm_ (http://www.sonc.com/silk.htm)

Thanks for any help.

Regards,