Subject: [Leica] OT: Pacific Coast Highway
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 29 17:58:07 2006

In a message dated 6/28/2006 10:28:55 AM Central Daylight Time,
gregj.lorenzo@shaw.ca writes:
We're thinking of driving up to Canada from Phoenix mid July along the US
west coast. I've never travelled the Pacific Coast Highway (Highway 1?) and
would
appreciate it if someone on the List who has made this drive could provide
me
with some pointers and advice on where is the best place to get on it how
far
north it goes?

Greg,

Take lots of film, have lots of time, and do not under any circumstances
drive it at night!!  The Northern, and mid  California coast is visually
spectacular.

Gene