Subject: [Leica] Terribly OT - Zeiss TeleTessar 4/300
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Thu Jun 29 13:20:09 2006

Any Zeissites/Contaxites out there who know anything about the Carl
Zeiss Tele Tessar T* f4/300mm ? (Made in Germany)
I'm being offered one in more or less mint condition for around 500
euros, but I seem to remember that there were two versions, and I'm not
sure which one this is.
One version has a straight barrel and a cylindrical head, the version
I'm looking at has a long fat barrel with conical tapering towards the
camera end of it.

Any experience, warnings, flames or odes to this piece of equipment
would be very much appreciated
TIA
Douglas

Replies: Reply from jerryleh at pacbell.net (Jerry Lehrer) ([Leica] Re: [LRflex] Terribly OT - Zeiss TeleTessar 4/300)