Subject: [Leica] WTB: Leitz reloadable cassettes
From: dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings)
Date: Thu Jun 29 12:24:48 2006

If you have any of these metal, reloadable cassettes lying around, I
could use them.

I'll be using them, not collecting them, so it's user prices I'm out
after. I picked up 10 for 25 pounds off of the auction place.

I'd like to have around 40 (two rolls of bulk film).

Preferably the kind that work with M's and backwards even with Barnack
Leicas. The newer kind have a chrome knob and are about 2mm shorter
(which is hard to verify unless you have both kinds, of course).

I'm leaving for a few days vacation on Tuesday, so I might not respond
promptly after 4 July, but I will get back to you.

Best,
Daniel Ridings