Subject: [Leica] OT: Pacific Coast Highway
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Thu Jun 29 08:33:42 2006

Hi Peter,

Joanne, Victoria and I drove cross country through Oregon from north-east to
south-west last August. It is indeed a beautiful state. Joanne has been
reading about all the PCH posts on the Lug in response to my note and is
making a list of what she wants to see and do all along the way. Don't
worry, she's not reading the Leica related posts!.

Our five day trip is probably getting planned to take 10 days as I write
this!

There will just be the two of us on this trip. (Melissa starts her summer
job at a local oil company next week, Victoria is going to stay home and
keep notes for me on Melissa's evening activites). I'll post an update on
the Lug when we have a more complete idea of our timing in a week or so and
of course we'd be delighted to see you again and others of the Lugista's.

Regards,

Greg