Subject: [Leica] early WTB: used Epson 1280
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Jun 26 21:55:51 2006

I know this is a few days early, but I will be travelling this long
weekend, so please forgive this early msg: if you have a used Epson 1280 in
usable conditions and want to sell it no more than $200, please let me
know. I want to use my current one exclusively for B&W and want a color
one. I know I should save money to get a R2400 or whatever but this will do
for my needs nicely for a while.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from msadat at gmail.com (mehrdad) ([Leica] early WTB: used Epson 1280)
Reply from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] early WTB: used Epson 1280)