Subject: [Leica] RE: OT - One day between the rainy ones (Jim Hemenway)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jun 26 15:46:35 2006

Jim, those are extremely striking and spectacular images.
Also very interesting for me to see the different effect where the close
element is not prominent in the third frame (its perspective looks more
normal) Quite a discipline to shoot with the ultrawide, I would think, not
to mention the square format. Were you having a "miniature format" day ;-)
Also grinned that you marked this post OT, ummm have you browsed the LUG
lately?? Maybe we could have Leica Topic, photo topic, and OT ;-) Just my
new guy perspective.

Anyway congratulations again, terrific images
Cheers
Hoppy

Message: 10