Subject: [Leica] Focus Magic question
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Mon Jun 26 07:35:56 2006

At 25/06/2006, you wrote:

>On the next...and speaking off...I have to disagree a tad with Peter. I
>downloaded the trial version and ran it on some images that I would normally
>run CS sharpening on. What I found was not a miracle treatment, but a
>routine that made the entire image look a tad weird. I'll keep trying, but
>my first impression wasn't a good one.

Do keep playing with it, BD.  Its motion-blur fix can yield some odd
results, as it needs to match the angle of the motion perfectly, to
be invisible, but it has only 5 degree increments. Still, although
fixing one major problem may result in another minor one, the net
gain is often impressive!

OTOH, I find the focus fix works very well.  http://www.focusmagic.com/

Cheers!
---