Subject: [Leica] RE: Re: new post from Hoppy (Jim Nichols)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Sun Jun 25 16:28:04 2006

Hi Jim,
thanks for your kind encouragement. As you would have seen from my simple
gallery, I'm focussed on the best family photography I can manage and
revelling in the wonderful colour and quality from good optics. Not too much
of social import or gritty available dark photojournalism. The LUG has shown
and pointed me to some wonderful images which are educational and inspiring.
I also enjoy the insight into families and cultures internationally.

I'm off to search out your gallery

Cheers
Hoppy

Message: 2