Subject: [Leica] Don's PAW 24 Click, whir, thank you Maam
From: eperea at walkereng.com (Emilio Perea)
Date: Sun Jun 25 14:57:24 2006

On Sun, Jun 25, 2006 at 10:47:27AM -0400, Don Dory wrote:
> Luis,
> I am sorry the first link doesn't work on your browser.  If you go to the
> second link and go back one image you will find a beautifuly smile waiting
> for you. :)

Don,

The first link didn't work for Luis because for some reason it came out
as:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album450/cat<http://gallery.leica-users.org/album450>

Since I'm not sure how mail clients and servers will mangle that line, it
is the intended URL:

 http://gallery.leica-users.org/album450/cat

Followed immediately by [concatenated with]:

 <http://gallery.leica-users.org/album450>

Many browsers attempt to convert the angle brackets to their ASCII
equivalent (3C and 3E in hex), leading to an attempt to load this URL:

http://gallery.leica-users.org/album450/cat%3Chttp://gallery.leica-users.org/album450%3E

That would not work.

The other links came through fine, so I was wondering if you did
something different on that line, or the weird output was due to a bug
in the gmail software triggered by the URL ending in "cat"?

Back on topic: Loved the pictures!

Replies: Reply from don.dory at gmail.com (Don Dory) ([Leica] Don's PAW 24 Click, whir, thank you Maam)
Reply from jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols) ([Leica] Don's PAW 24 Click, whir, thank you Maam)
Message from luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll) ([Leica] Don's PAW 24 Click, whir, thank you Maam)