Subject: [Leica] RE: LUG Digest, Vol 32, Issue 215
From: jbraun at msn.com (J. Braun)
Date: Sat Jun 24 12:11:39 2006

LUG Members:
I enjoy discussions about camera equipment and photography.  I enjoy
learning from others whose work has led them to be far more talented than I
am.  I enjoy looking at many of the photographs presented.
I very much do not enjoy the snide comments, abuse, and intolerance some
members of this list believe they are entitled thrust upon the other
members.  Please think of those you will insult or inflame before you push
send.  Please ask your self why you must be disruptive, hurtful, and
sarcastic.
Why are you here?
J. Braun

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] RE: LUG Digest, Vol 32, Issue 215)