Subject: [Leica] Twin Towers
From: roy at detroitphotographic.com (Roy Feldman)
Date: Sat Jun 24 04:30:50 2006

Don't know what architect in charge you're quoting, but one of my best
friend's fathers designed the world trade center and died shortly before the
tragedy.
His family was very devastated that this shining example of his lifetime is
now associated with such a black hole in American history.
He is a photographer that has completed books on the Getty museum in China
and LA, contract photographer for Time/People and has won the Pulitzer Prize
for photography; now semi-retired living in the cottage community of
Traverse City, Mi
Taro Yamasaki
web site here: http://www.taroyamasaki.com/
an amazing body of photographs I think you'll agree (he won the Pulitzer for
the inside Jackson Prison story)
--
Roy Feldman

Replies: Reply from walt at waltjohnson.com (Walt Johnson) ([Leica] Twin Towers)