Subject: [Leica] RE: Congrats to the Soccaroos! (Nathan Wajsman)
From: nathan at nathanfoto.com (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Sat Jun 24 00:16:59 2006

Hi Hoppy,

You are absolutely right that the Australian players have improved
because most of their players play for clubs in the English Premiership
and elsewhere in Europe. The experience they get there is serving them
well in the World Cup. The same is true of other minor countries (in a
football/soccer context) such as the African countries or the USA.

Cheers,
Nathan

--
Nathan Wajsman