Subject: [Leica] Twin Towers
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Fri Jun 23 08:18:31 2006

In a message dated 6/23/06 4:36:53 AM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

> I was amazed at how fast they both came down. Plane crash or no, there
> is something not quite kosher about the twin and simultaneous collapse.
>
> Walt
The architect in charge of construction admitted on TV that they failed to
encase the center utilities column, in concrete. They used drywall. The
plane
shot right through the entire building. There was nothing to stop it. Yep,
they
cut corners and there was no municipal or state law to compel them to spend
the money and take the time to do the job right.

Bob

Replies: Reply from henningw at archiphoto.com (Henning Wulff) ([Leica] Twin Towers)