Subject: [Leica] PAW 26 - Masks
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 22 20:09:21 2006

In a message dated 6/20/2006 5:25:57 PM Central Daylight Time,
pdzwig@summaventures.com writes:
Masks on a Venetian stall. I was fascinated by the variety of Venetian masks
from the comical, through the vaguely erotic, to the downright weird; as
well
as
the variety of shapes and sizes.
Peter,

Nice photo exposure wise, but for me it is a bit too busy.  I would like to
have seen it center on one or two of the masks to show the detail and the
subject matter.

Gene