Subject: [Leica] RE:Re: 4/3 question (B. D. Colen) (Christopher Williams)
From: hoppyman at bigpond.net.au (G Hopkinson)
Date: Mon Jun 19 19:00:04 2006

Nick and Chris,
I'm sure it's just a minor consideration to be aware of.
My post was just meant to be a light hearted (and pro-film) jibe, following
the very earnest and informative discussion.
Just wait until the release of the M digital, with its quantum drive bypass
filter. When it detects the dust speck, it seamlessly performs a micro time
travel shift to restore the image state to the nanosecond prior to the
dust's arrival.

Cheers
Hoppy
I don' know how much longer the sensor can take it, cap'n.

Message: 24