Subject: [Leica] 777--Question (una pregunta) for Luis C.
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Mon Jun 19 06:50:40 2006

On 19/06/2006, at 15:31, Bill Smith wrote:

> Luis:
>   Your opinion is Neopan 400 looks like old Tri-X? Just asking for
> a pro opinion.

I'm sorry but I haven't used Neopan, so I cannot give you a honest
opinion. My comments were about the Tri-X.

On the other hand, there are a number of films that looks quite close
to the old Tri-X pan, the main difference is the colour/name on the
box and slight differences on grain structures. If I had more time
I'll give a try to that chinese make which Kodak owns a good couple
of shares, and shares technology also; probably there it will be some
low-cost surprises.

Saludos
http://imaginarymagnitude.net/blog/