Subject: [Leica] Digital M vs RD-1
From: wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith)
Date: Fri Jun 16 04:10:14 2006

Maybe someone in Las Vegas will take odds on whether the new M will be a
significant improvement over the RD-1. I'm sure a lot of people are
wondering what the true outcome of the comparison will be.

  I'm just gonna plod on w/ my old Canon RF and let the big boys have fun w/
their new toys.

Yahoo! Groups gets better. Check out the new email design. Plus there?s much
more to come.

Replies: Reply from leicachris at worldnet.att.net (Christopher Williams) ([Leica] Re:Digital M vs RD-1)