Subject: [Leica] Digital Leica M - Now OT D200 Q
From: Grduprey at aol.com (Grduprey@aol.com)
Date: Thu Jun 15 21:02:43 2006

In a message dated 6/15/2006 6:47:07 AM Central Daylight Time,
bdcolen@comcast.net writes:
You have a warranty - send it back. That has nothing to do with high isos.
Like Leicas, Nikons sometimes have problems.
That is the next step, once I get the problem better defined.  Although
since
it is not very old, I suspect they will just replace it, assuming repair
parts are as scarce as the camera seems to be.  ;-)

Gene