Subject: [Leica] Fuji Natura and Superia 1600--OT
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Wed Jun 14 05:07:52 2006

In a message dated 6/14/2006 1:17:37 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
wrs111445@yahoo.com writes:

  Why would one use something else since these run the full gamut  of
needs--or am I all wet?
================

Bill, the Superia 1600 is pretty grainy, unless you use it in lots of
light.
 Sounds weird, I know, but that's the truth.  On the other  hand, grain is
much better controlled in Natura, or at least it scans  better.

I have not tried direct prints from a negative from it.  I really  wish they
would import it to the US.

In the meantime I get good mail order service from  Megaperls.
http://www.unicircuits.com/shop/

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com