Subject: [Leica] Question on LTM convertor
From: rmcclure2 at woh.rr.com (Rob McClure)
Date: Mon Jun 12 19:35:54 2006

After disposing of my Summicron M 50 several years ago, I have acquired
a couple of Russian 50's (Elmar clone and Jupiter 8).  For my purposes
they work ok, but I have been using the only LTM adaptors I own which
are designed for 35/135 lenses.  Consequently the 50mm window doesn't
come up on my M4-2 unless I bring it up manually with the lever.

Is it possible to convert one of my two 35 LTM convertors to bring up
the 50mm?   Or is there a source of inexpensive adaptors?  Steven
Gandy's $55 convertors cost nearly as much as my Russian lenses and
those on E**y are also expensive. As an alternative I would be willing
to trade one of the Leica 35 convertors for a 50.

Regards,
Rob McClure

Replies: Reply from jcyleung8 at shaw.ca (Joe Leung) ([Leica] Question on LTM convertor)
Reply from jcyleung8 at shaw.ca (Joe Leung) ([Leica] Question on LTM convertor)