Subject: [Leica] Ugh, MP shutter curtain stuck...
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Mon Jun 12 02:13:28 2006

It's fixed!!! Probably not a recommended procedure, but I push on the edge
of the curtain thing a bit. I know you are not suppose to touch the soft
cloth, so I didn't, but I just nudged the plaster looking edge and .... it
works!!!

I am either a really lucky guy or a really unlucky person. Haven't figured
out which yet...

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Replies: Reply from vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko) ([Leica] Ugh, MP shutter curtain stuck...)