Subject: [Leica] What GeeBee might see
From: jhnichols at bellsouth.net (Jim Nichols)
Date: Sun Jun 11 21:49:32 2006

Ric,

You are correct about the haze.  When I started flying in the late 1950s,
visibility was much better than it is today.  The haze hides the cloud
contrast, except for about one day when a cold front passes.  I assume that
the seacoasts are close enough to GB to keep his horizons free of industrial
residue.

Jim Nichols
Tullahoma, TN USA

Replies: Reply from nickbroberts at yahoo.co.uk (Nick Roberts) ([Leica] What GeeBee might see)
Message from images at InfoAve.Net (Tina Manley) ([Leica] What GeeBee might see)
Message from ricc at mindspring.com (Ric Carter) ([Leica] What GeeBee might see)